This housing is made to the same width (wms) and pinion location as the stock Toyota 8” rears found in the 1986-1995 pickups and 4Runners and even comes with semi-float flanges welded on. You can bolt your 8” third member, IFS-era semi float shafts, and brakes in to this housing and you’ll have a ready-to- roll rear axle.
- Made for a Toyota 8" 3rd member.
- 1/4" thick center with a 3/8" thick face plate
- 3 1/2" OD axle tube with a 3/8" thick wall
- 1/4" thick internal gusseting
- Over sized 1 1/4" fill plug/inspection plug
- Made In USA
Because the housing is often used in custom applications, it does not come with the tabs or brackets to reconnect your factory emergency brake, brake lines, or suspension.